Cheese pizza love.
Pepperoni is under the cheese.
Just a yummy picture of the pepperoni piece.
Lindsay with her slice of cheese pizza.
I'm about to be sooooo happy.
Kelly and Chris even share pizza?
My niece, Arabella, loving her pizza.
Arabella may have dropped a piece on Julie's pants.
So, the day after Thanksgiving, my family and I decided we were still hungry for pizza so we naturally ordered from my favorite pizza place ever, Vincenzo's in Lewiston, NY. This has been the family favorite forever. Whenever one of us comes into town, the first thing we do is order Vincenzo's. It's honestly my favorite pizza ever. And I eat a lot of pizza in a lot of different places. To be fair, there's a lot of really good food for such a small village, but Vincenzo's is still my favorite. On it's worst day, it's still better than most pizza.
I have a really big family with lots of cousins and we're all really close. Pizza is important to all of us and everyone can be opinionated about their favorite pizza. One thing we all agree on, is how good Vincenzo's is. I took quotes from everyone that night.......here it is.
- James (16)- delicious, greasy
- Julie (18)- So good, better in mouth than on pants. Really like Matt Andrews (pizza deliverer extraordinaire)
- Arabella(4)- yummy
- Lindsay (19)- yum
- Chris (26)- At first I was skeptical, but now I'm sold. Vincenzo's is the best pizza in Lewiston.
- Lauren (22)- It 'simply is the best', no false advertising.
- Kelly (26)- You know how I feel about it. Heaven on Earth.
- Aunt Jane- I grew up on Vincenzo's pizza and I think it's the best.
- Matthew (25)- Yummy in my tummy.
- Kristen (30)- Sauce and cheese are my favorite, thin crust, crispy edges.
- Eric (32)- Dough is soft, not over cooked. Heavenly.
- Uncle Mike- Don't know how you could top that.
- Grandma- Even tastes great after Thanksgiving dinner.
Me--I love it! It reminds me of home. They put their toppings under the cheese, which everyone seems to love. Of course, I just got cheese. I would pick this over any other delivery pizza. Period, end of story. Yum.
Vincenzo's Pizza House